Wednesday, July 2, 2014

just sometimes.

Yeah, so I know this wouldn't REALLY work for me, but sometimes I feel like it would be pretty cool if I had some ass-hat running behind me screaming shit at me, like "You can do this, Bitch! Get off your ass!  Stop being  so sorry for yourself!  You think YOU have it bad???!? Puh-leese!!!!  Move!  Move!  Move!"

Of course, then the likelihood of physical damage, to myself as well as to others would probably escalate in exponential proportion to things that got done.

So, for now, maybe it is good that I work at something like a snails pace.  Well, let's be fair.  Maybe it is a snail on meth.  (I had to look that up.  Just call me drug illiterate.  I'm okay with that.)  Alright, alright, let's be honest for real:  a snail who had a bit too much coffee.  And really didn't do much.

Never mind.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment