Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Moon, the Blood, The River, and Me

WTAF

I

I have felt no home and fight

To forge one

Every fire lit, is a song

To this desire

 

 Candles,

 Electric Stoves,

 Batteries buzzing

 Camp fire crackle smoke

Mess and mire

 

I am pulled to

Clean but

What?

 

II

What is it about?

Web weaving worlds within and? or?

Without

 

Cobwebs and dusty town streets

I can, have, will

Create a living construct

Not destroy

 

Snake like shadows sing songs into

Tubes of buzzing river water

Trembling out mystical sounding tunes

Making love

To a deep and silent

Setting sun

 

Reweaving tears to stick to muddy

Toes tasting

The eternal dance of hips

And heavy breasts

There is no thing to

Stop me

 

III
What is wrong?

My lips lie about

The ability of my limbs

About my own

Mirror Image-self

 

I do own scissors

So

I separate Their Story

From My Steps

 

Cut out something else

To stand upon

 

Snakes and owls

 

A tree of snakes wound around what?

Thick and strong and

Writhing

Wrongly while still

 

Supporting one

Small

Owl

Who sits, quite calmly

 

Death and deep deep

Mystery

Sublingual serenades

A fire in my bed

 

Breath

Of eternal life

Through the soft, sweet loss of

Love

 

Open

Your own hands-

Don’t you see?

Your own heart bleeding

There?

Begging for a change of

Belief?

Bending out the rigidity

To let life

In?

 

IV

More information

Is sometimes too loud

And

Less likely

To be heard

 

Just bend, barely till the flames lick and

Melt

You

Into what feels

Right

Hot wax wet

Winding and quiet

So quietly carving

 

Teach me how to hold

My drip

And tilt it to a pour?

 

V

I’ve tasted

Tried

Danced there, more than once

And still

A statue comes

Devours me

 

Where is she?

The Her that can murmur mumble

Scream and say

Precisely

How unclean and

Not neat

I actually am…I

Hear her

Now

 

I can calm my campfire heart

Pounding crackle snaps across

The dark,

Like tickled fireflies

Mirroring silent celestial

Rocks a million miles away

Old as dreams

 

I have lessons to learn

From unnamable

Made up universities

If only I could find

My notebooks

 

VI

I’d rather waltz

In the soft sandy moonlit

Memory

 

Tango recklessly

to toss my head back, too fast, too low

Laughing

 

Salsa along with swaying hips

Holding a hot babe’s ass in grasping

Panting hands

Barefoot still

 

We are and always were

One

 

The Moon, the Blood,

The River, and Me

 

Read

And bleed

Unzip flesh suits down

Filaments and

Bone

Red and rippling muscle

Vertebrae cairn creations

Dropped onto stone

 

And our eyes ignite coal fire flames

With hearthstone hearts

And flaming dragon fly dreams

 

I have felt no home and fight

To forge one

This journey is not an

Easy one

 

I’m hoping you have a light.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment