Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Letter to my love, on Christmas

My dearest John,

I wish you could feel how much I miss you. How I think of you each and every day. I think of you with small things, with big things...every time my brain settles, it eventually comes to you. You gave me the greatest gifts ever given. You gave me our kids, and the feeling of what it means to be loved.

I haven't always made the best choices, but I'm getting stronger. More gentle with myself. I know that you would be deeply proud of that. And I know you'd be grateful that I'm building a community around me and the kids that is filled with love.

The kids are all in therapy. Neil and Aiden are on meds and it is making a huge difference for them. I imagine you could feel their pain, even just as the energy around us. I also imagine you know I'm working on supporting them as they grow.

I wish like HELL that I could curl up in your arms again, even just one more time. Please know that no matter where I go or how long I live without you beside me you are always, ALWAYS, in my heart.

I hate that you are gone. I'm so damn honored that you loved me till your dying breath. Even if I find another to love, know that I will love you till mine. I miss and love you more than ever. You are part of my soul.

Merry Christmas.

With all my love, now and forever,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment